Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exercises on Netflix Streaming

I am not a fan of going to the gym for a bunch of reasons. It's hard to get out when you have a kid. I don't like people watching me work out...bla bla bla.

I needed to do something at home, but I don't have a treadmill or other exercise equipment. We don't have cable either, we just do Netflix & Hulu Plus (which I love). I was searching on Netflix streaming & thought they'd have to have some sort of workouts on there. I found some good ones!


Just search "10 Minute Solutions" & there are a bunch of videos! Each video has 5- 10 minute workouts. So great for a busy mommy! Today I did a kick boxing workout & it was awesome.

These Dance Off videos are fun too. Kind of cheesy, but you get a good workout & get to show off your mad moves! :) Just search "Dance Off" & you'll find loads.
Feeling super motivated? Pair one of the videos with one of {these} awesome daily workout lists!

Hope that helps you ladies that are trying to get your booty in shape :) I've lost 6 pounds so far & still have loads more too loose! At least it's a start, right?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!