Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Father's Day Pistachio Box



I made this for my dad a few years ago for Father's Day & I think he really liked it :)  He loooves pistachios, so why not make a fun box to keep them in.  I saw an idea similar to this years ago, but can't remember where it was.

All you need is:
chipboard box
scrapbook paper
chalk ink
mod podge
piece of cardboard

Cut your scrapbook paper to cover the box, use mod podge on the bottom of the scrapbook paper & attach to box.  Chalk the edges as much as you'd like.  Grab your piece of cardboard & make it to fit the middle of the box.  Fill half of the box with nuts & leave the other half empty.  Make two pieces of paper, one that says "to eat" the other "to toss".  And you're done!  A super easy dad's day gift that he will love!  Food really is the way to a man's heart  :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!