Monday, May 21, 2012

Bees!


I have to share our crazy weekend with you...  My husband comes was working in the yard on Saturday and comes running inside yelling "BEES!  BEES EVERYWHERE!!!"  I look out the window and there are literally thousands upon THOUSANDS of bees swarming around our house!!  It was scary, like end of the world kind of stuff!  We were trapped and couldn't leave our house.  It was so bad that people driving by were stopping to take pictures and pointing at our house.  Luckily some people that drove by were beekeepers!  They walked through the swarm and came into our house.  (Of course I was freaking out because I didn't want bees to come inside our house!!)  They said they would get their gear and come take care of them.

Long story short, they were able to get all 35-40,000 of the bees into a small box!  Ca-razy huh!  So glad they happened to stop by and so glad the psycho bees are finally gone!  Let's hope they don't come back.  I guess it makes a good story though.  Good grief  :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! How freaky!!! Glad bee keepers just happened to drive by!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!