Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Swap Mamas!

{SWAP MAMAS} This is pretty much my new obsession!

This is a new(ish) site made for mamas (but really you don't have to be a mom) to swap goodies you don't use anymore for something you will use! It's a great way to go green & save money. It is completely FREE! All you have to do is pay to ship the item (or items) you decide to swap with someone. Awesome right?!
Here is what it says about "how it works"...

We're moms like you. We believe BEING GOOD TO OTHERS is important. That being GREEN is easier than it sounds. That SAVING MONEY can be downright addictive. And that in the end, what goes around truly DOES come around. Join us, get social and SWAP and GIFT items you no longer use.


It is a super easy site to use & if you need help there are lots of other sweet mamas on there that will help you! I've already swapped 5 times & I'm loving it so far. I'm getting clothes for my little dude, goodies for me & so much more! There are lots of mamas that make handmade items too, so there are plenty of brand new & unique goodies.
Go check it out, you won't regret it :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!