Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Toblerone Cheesecake




Oh my goodness! I made this cheesecake over the weekend & it is SOOOOO YUMMO! Seriously one of my favorites I've ever made. And bonus, it's a no bake! So it doesn't take too much time. Definitely saving this to my favs. Enjoy :)
I found the recipe {here}.








what you need

1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
1 cup sugar
2 bars (100 g each) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, chopped, divided
1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided

make it

MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 min.

BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add half the chocolate; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate 3 hours.

MICROWAVE remaining Cool Whip and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; cool slightly. Pour over cheesecake. Refrigerate until firm. When ready to serve, run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim.


**And don't forget to enter the {GIVEAWAY}!!!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!