Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zipper Necklace Tutorial



-------------------------------------




{supplies: zippers, fabric, lace, buttons, scissors & glue gun. i used whatever i had in my craft supplies.}


{cut off the end of the zipper, just above the metal square}

{glue the top 2 pieces together to form a necklace shape. make sure to leave about 5 inches of zipper at the bottom to tie a bow at the end.}





{then make rosette flowers & add whatever you'd like to the centers. i used a button, flower cab, zipper pull & a ribbon bow. arrange your flowers how you'd like on your necklace & hot glue them on.}


{with the 5 inches of zipper at the bottom, tie a bow & hot glue into place}


{and you're DONE!}

This was super easy to make & cost me next to nothing!

*I'd love to see if any of you use this tutorial to make a zipper necklace.
Email me your creations @: mckellscloset@gmail.com



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!