Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Walmart Beauty Box

Yippee!  I got my Walmart Beauty Box today :)  Beauty boxes are only $5 shipped and they send them to you every season...Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter.  It's really fun getting a box full of beauty products every 3 months.  I've been able to try lots of new products.  This was a good box!  Here is everything I got...



Here is a detailed list of everything in the box...

-Rimmel Lash Acceleration Mascara (full size)
-Dove Go Fresh Body Wash (travel size)
-Schwarzkopf Shampoo & Conditioner (travel size)
-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Booster Facial Cleanser (travel size)
-Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid (sample size)
-Nivea In Shower Body Lotion (sample size) and $1 off coupon
-Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream (sample size) and $2 off coupon
-Covergirl + Olay $2 off coupon
-L'Oreal Cosmetics $2 off coupon
-Schwarskopf Hair Care $2 off coupon
-Schwarzkopf Color $3 off coupon


Go here to get yourself a Walmart Beauty Box:  https://beautybox.walmart.com/
You can cancel at anytime.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. This is the best post I have read in these few days. Keep posting such an valuable information . I suggest you to visit these websites Beauty Salon for ladies | Salon services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It trulyeye lash growth Lahore
    eye lash growth Lahore

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!