Sunday, April 13, 2014

IPSY

Have you guys heard of Ipsy??  It's a monthly subscription beauty box.  You only pay $10 per month and get a surprise box full of 4-5 beauty products delivered to you every month.  I absolutely LOVE it! I love trying out new products, and this has been an affordable way to do it.  And it is so fun to get a little surprise package just for ME every month.  Oh and your goodies come in a cute different makeup bag every month.  I use them to organize my diaper bag for lip glosses, snacks, pens...etc.

Go get yours at:  http://www.ipsy.com/r/5yru

You can cancel at any time.  But trust me, you won't want to!


Here is my first months box for February:





And here is my March box:


Here is my April 2014 box:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!