Friday, June 1, 2012

DIY Frame Picture Holder



I saw a similar frame on Linda's gorgeous {Front Room Reveal} from Craftaholics Anonymous.  I knew I had everything on hand to make my own picture frame!  This was so easy, it took maybe 5 minutes.  

All you need is:
frame  (whatever size you'd like)
twine
small clothespin  (you can get a pack at walmart for like $2)
glue gun



Decide where you'd like the top row of twine & glue on the back.  Make sure to stretch the twine when glueing so it's good & tight.


After I glued the top row, I pinned up my pictures so I could see how much room I needed in between the next row.


Continue glueing the twine to make the rest of the rows.
Add your pictures & you are done!  That easy!!


Hung up on my wall  :)  Love it!



I love the details of this frame.



I love that you can switch at the pictures whenever you want.  Now I just need to take more updated pictures with my polaroid!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!