Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cute $1 Flower Tin

My cute mom gave us girls primroses for Easter. And of course I thought of The Hunger Games! I finally got around to reading the books & just finished the 3rd one a few days ago. LOVED them!! I really liked the movie too. I compared it to the book too much, so I need to go see it again & just watch & not compare. Did you ladies like it?

Anyway, I found this cute yellow tin at Dollar Tree. All I did was drill a few holes on the bottom. Put a cupcake liner at the bottom so the dirt didn't fall out the holes. And planted my flower :) I also got a glass candle holder at Dollar Tree to put underneath the pot. I don't like the look of those plastic ones, so I thought this looked much better.



It's not a new idea by any means, but I really like how it turned out :)
What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!