Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Homeade Goldfish Crackers

I'm going to make these today for my little dude :) I love when you know what ingredients go into the food you are giving your kids. It makes me feel better. I know he'll love these! And I'm sure our dogs will too because he loves to feed them whatever he's eating. Funny kid.

Recipe

5.00 Mitt(s)8 Rating(s)8 votes, average: 5.00 out of 58 votes, average: 5.00 out of 58 votes, average: 5.00 out of 58 votes, average: 5.00 out of 58 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5

Prep Time

Cook Time

Difficulty Easy

Servings 7

Recipe Description

Your favorite fish cracker made at home – and it is SUPER easy.

Preparation Instructions

Pulse everything (except water) together in the food processor until the dough resembles coarse sand.

Pulse in water, 1 tablespoon at a time.

Remove dough from the processor, wrap in plastic, and chill for 20 minutes.

Roll out the dough and cut into desired shapes. You can use a toothpick to make the eyes and smile if desired. Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until crispy.

Makes approximately 7 dozen crackers.




Ingredients

  • 8 ounces, weight Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
  • 4 Tablespoons Butter, Cut Into Cubes
  • 1 cup Flour
  • ¾ teaspoons Salt
  • 2 Tablespoons Cold Water










I found the fun recipe from {THIS} blog.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love this!!!!! I'm totally adding this recipe to my "collection cookbook" that I'll giveaway this holiday! :-)

    love love love your blog. all your posts are so fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to try this! I kind of want to try it with rice flour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make these for a while and now you just reminded me to! Can't wait to try this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!