Monday, March 12, 2012

Get Ready for Spring! {Guest Post}

Happy Monday Ya'll! Today is the very first Guest Post on my blog, so excited! If any of you would like to guest post on my blog (it's free!) just shoot me an email: mckellscloset@gmail.com I'd love to have you :)

*Meet Zoe! She has a darling {BLOG} and an {ETSY} shop too! Go check them out. And guess what? She's only 11. You would never guess! She was so nice & did a post about getting ready for Spring! I'm getting so giddy for Spring & Summer!! It's getting warmer already, I even got a little burnt on my walk today. And I was excited about it :) Haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone! Thank you McKell for letting me post on your blog today!
Today I will be sharing some awesome tips on getting ready for Spring!!!

#1: ORGANIZE!

It has been really rainy here lately, so I have been cleaning out and organizing like crazy!!! I think organizing is definitely a must! (One little tip, I dump EVERYTHING from my closet out onto the floor and make a "keep" bin and a "get rid of" bin. Try and make the get rid of bin smaller than the keep bin.)



My FAVORITE thing about Spring and Summer is getting to wear colorful clothes! Shopping for clothes is, like, the best thing on the earth! But, that's why we have Pinterest, right? So we can spend hours drooling over gorgeous clothes! But, if you don't have the cash to spend on clothing, splurging on an adorable bottle of nail polish will do the trick! :)


Well that's it everyone! Thanks again, McKell!

Love, Zoe




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments!