Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How to Organize Ties!



I originally found {this} idea on pinterest to organize scarfs. (Which is still a fabulous idea, I just have way too many scarfs!)

My hubby's ties have drove me nuts for way too long!
This is how they usually look....


Shoved in a plastic bag at the bottom of the closet! Seriously?!

I could never find any way to organize them. I swear we've bought every single tie infomercial holder & they never work. I had an "AH HA!" moment. Why not use that method but for ties.

So I went to good ol Dollar Tree & got some shower curtain rings. 12 pack for $1
I had to get 3 packs because my hubby has a tie fetish!

Make sure to use a nice sturdy hanger. This wood one worked great!


It fits perfect in his wardrobe. So organized & it saves SO much space!

I was very pleased with myself :) I feel so accomplished when I organize. I love organizing really. (Am I weird?)

Try it out too! It doesn't take long, it's so cheap & you'll be ok if your hubby has a bazillion ties because they will be organized :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great idea... I need those ties so I can make things out of them!!! AHHH I'm really jealous of his tie collection. My husband hates ties so he doesn't have many...even though I think they are super hot and would love him to wear one everyday!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a terrific idea. I will be doing it today because my husband tie collection is ridiculous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a terrific idea. I will be doing it today because my husband tie collection is ridiculous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply awesome! Looking forward to go home and organise them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. My husband also throws his ties on the floor of the closet. Too many expensive closet organizer things don't work. I knew there had to be a better way, and I found it. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!