Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone!! Can you believe it's 2012 already?! Wow. This year flew by. It's been one of the hardest, yet best years of my life. We have had so many challenges & heart ache, but so many blessings too.

The best thing about 2011 was having our first baby.
Here is my cutest little dude. Oh I love him so so much!



The hardest thing about 2011 was loosing my sweet nephew to cancer. We miss you so much Dylan.


I'm not setting new years resolutions because I know I will just break them. So I am setting goals :) (probably the same thing, right?)
Here are a few of my "goals"....

Be more active!


photo {here}

........
Don't worry so much!
photo {here}

............
Cook more!
{my hubby will love me!!}



photo {here}

...........
Serve more!



photo {here}

........
Be happy!

photo {here}
..........

Now tell me your 2012 goals :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I particularly like the rocky chair analogy. Happy new year to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!