Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dry Shampoo

Have you ever used Dry Shampoo?
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My amazing hubby got me some for my birthday & I'm in love! (I'm a lucky gal, he's a good gift giver :)

Really, who washes their hair every day? (I know I don't!!) It's been proven that it's not healthy for your hair to wash it every day anyway. Depending on how long your hair is, you should only wash it every 2 or 3 days. But you're thinking.... "gross! won't it get oily?!" That's when the dry shampoo steps in! All you do is shake it, spray it on your roots, massage it in, let it sit for a minute or so & comb it out! So easy. It gets rid of oily roots & makes your hair smell yummy. I have the tropical scent & it's gooood!

So go try it out! You won't regret it :)
You can find it {HERE} for only $6.94 (including shipping).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am also totally hooked on this exact one. My hairdresser has always told me to only wash every second day, and this is perfect for keeping my bangs not looking like a greasy pile. And this is the best scent by far - I've tried the pink one and it's too strong.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!