Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oreo Truffles!

Fact: I have a sweet tooth.
I would rather make treats any day than have to make dinner.
Not a good thing for this figure of mine, but you have to enjoy life a little right?

In my goodie making, I am inspired by recipes...but tweak them to my liking :)
Here is the first of many yummy recipes to come, enjoy!

Oreo Truffles


What you need....
(1) Bag of Oreos
(1) 8 oz package cream cheese (room temp)
(1) bag Guittard milk choc chips
1/2 Tbs. vegetable oil
food processer

Grab your oreos & set 8 cookies aside. Get out the food processor & crush away! In a medium bowl mix oreo crumbs & cream cheese until well blended. Roll oreo mixture into 1 inch balls (makes about 45-50 balls) & place on cookie sheet. Put the oreo balls in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate for dipping.

Heat choc chips in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir melted choc chips & add 1/2 Tbs. vegetable oil. Grab the oreo balls out of the freezer & cover them in the chocolate using 2 forks. Place the dipped oreo balls on wax paper. After dipping the oreo balls, you can use the 8 leftover oreo cookies to sprinkle crumbs on top of the chocolate. Or it would be yummy to drizzle white chocolate on top. Get creative!

After all your oreo balls are dipped, place in fridge until they harden, then DEVOUR!!

*So easy! Let me know if you try these tasty little treats!!

P.S. I will be posting the hairstyles starting next week! I decided 30 days is a lot to commit to, so I'm going to be sharing 7 hairstyles in 7 days. A full hair week :) But don't fret, I'll be posting lots more hairstyles.


Photobucket

2 comments:

I ♥ your comments!