Friday, July 1, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

Have you ever heard of Craftaholics Anonymous? If not, go check it out! My cute friend Linda (we played kick butt tennis together in High School) is the amazing lady behind the lovely blog.
You can find everything from fun craft tutorials to craft room ideas on her blog.
One of my blogs I have to check out every day :)

She was kind enough to host a handmade gift exchange.
Here is what I made for my partner...

1st side:
"EAT CRAFT SLEEP" (isn't it the truth?? haha)
2nd side:
"CREATE"

and i thought rosette shoe clips would be fun for the summer :)
you can clip them on shoes, flats, heels or even in your hair!


my partner sent me this darling baby photo book she made, LOVE it!!
i just had a new little boy & can't wait to fill this with his cute pictures :)


isn't it so fun?
i love all the cute details.

and the cute little socks, love it!

Linda will be hosting another handmade gift exchange in November.
so remember to follow her blog & join in on the fun.

thanks Linda!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love all of those! And that little album is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! Thanks for the shoutout! :D Hope you and the cute little guy are doing well! Your shoe clips are awesome! And that album you received is so perfect for baby G's pics!
    take care,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments!